Marriott Syracuse Downtown

I don't normally review hotels because at this point I don't stay in many hotels and when I do it's not by the hour. 

In the case of the Marriott Syracuse Downtown, even though it took more than a days pay to spend the night the experience was worth it.

The former Hotel Syracuse has been a north country landmark for years. I stayed at the hotel decades ago after hearing stories from relatives about their special memories.  My early trips were pleasant.  Eventually, even though the hotel still had fun historic features and a convenient location I stopped staying because the quality was so bad it was scary.

I am grateful to the Marriott Chain for taking on the project to renovate the old hotel to the point that it surpasses it's former glory.

Everything was perfect.  We couldn't ask for anything more.  Several members of our family stayed and everyone was equally pleased.


 Beautifully restored ballroom




Magnificent views












Delicious Sunday brunch


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin's Nest, Pierrepont Manor

Park Bros. Bagels and Coffee, Potsdam