Starch Cafe & Bakery - Rating 3.5

 A New Cafe. 

Great little Cafe.  I visited on a Saturday morning just prior to closing.  They still had a nice selection of bakery items.  


It's difficult to really rate a place that's so new after one short visit.  I can see myself coming back occasionally to enjoy a treat and a coffee or stopping if I worked in the are to grab something to go.  It seems like a good place to meet a group of friends.  


Coffee prices range from $2 to over $5 and most bakery items around $3, so it is certainly possible to get a nice treat or light breakfast.





I am not sure how the traffic flow will work if they were really busy.  The bakery items are past the register, so I had to step out of line to make a selection.  






$3.25 for a delicious 3.7 oz. Nutella Stuffed Cookie.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin's Nest, Pierrepont Manor

Park Bros. Bagels and Coffee, Potsdam