Lumberjack Inn, Tupper Lake

I visited this restaurant well over a year ago on the recommendation of a friend. The restaurant was packed with diners finishing up their breakfast when I arrived. It was an odd time actually closer to lunch but my heart was set on breakfast. I ended up ordering a combination meal of soup and a western omelette.  The Spanish rice soup and the big breakfast we're both excellent. The only complaint would have been the burnt toast. I don't know why anyone would serve burnt toast using such delicious homemade bread.




 Although minimum wage was lower at the time and I was above my budget it would have been possible to eat here for less than minimum wage.  Adding a beverage and soup pushed me over but it was well worth it.



 Rating 4.5, I would have given them a five had they not served burnt toast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin's Nest, Pierrepont Manor

Park Bros. Bagels and Coffee, Potsdam