Stefano's Pizzeria, Great Bend, NY

It always makes me a little nervous when a restaurant is unwilling or unable to give you a glass of water. I mean how are you cooking if you can't drink the water. I realized water and soda have a good profit margin but, not providing a simple drink of water when asked says a lot to me about how much a business values their customers.



The good news is it's possible to eat here for less than minimum wage. They have several choices available for less than $10.40. We ordered a calzone (spelled calzoni on the menu) which was large enough to share.  We selected 4 vegetables from the list of available toppings and it was very good.

The restaurant is located in a former convenience store.  I'm happy to see them do something with the space. I think it's nice for the small community to have another lunch option.

Rating 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin's Nest, Pierrepont Manor

Park Bros. Bagels and Coffee, Potsdam