Taco Bell, Watertown

Rating 3

We hadn't been to Taco Bell since before the pandemic, so I thought I would give it a try.  

The main reason I stopped going, was the lack of counter service.  For many months the only option was a single, slow moving drive thru that was normally backed up to the point of blocking traffic.

Now at least they have ordering options.  The dining room is open.


I always enjoyed Taco Bell's dollar menu.  I could choose three or four things and something sweet and end up with quite a variety.  

I don't think I found anything priced at a dollar.  


The food wasn't bad, it was just sort of lacking.  Very little filling, very little flavor.  

,







5/5/22 tried it again.  Price is higher, size is smaller.  










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin's Nest, Pierrepont Manor

Park Bros. Bagels and Coffee, Potsdam