Country Belle Farms, Adams

 Rating 4.3

I want to go back.  Country Belle is a nice Ice Cream Stand located just outside Belleville.  I didn't realize until I posted the review it was actually in Adams.  



 The Ice Cream Stand is attached to a large barn located between a field and farmhouse, just outside of Belleville.  

 We weren't planning on Ice Cream, but the cute stand wàs hard to pass up.  I didn't really know what I wanted, even after waiting in line watching the yummy treats being served I still hadn't made a choice.  The server was very friendly and recommended her favorite.  A peanut butter sundae, so that's what I had.  Great choice.  Next time I will order it without nots.  The peanuts they added were very finely ground and created a grainy texture. 




Reasonable prices.

The next day I told a coworker about this little gem.  She already knew, and said if you walk around the barn, you can pet the animals.  Now I definitely want to go back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin's Nest, Pierrepont Manor

Park Bros. Bagels and Coffee, Potsdam