CoreLife Eatery, Watertown NY

 Rating 3.5

This was our first time at a CoreLife.  It reminds me a little of a salad bar where someone else makes the salad.  




I would go again, if I was in a hurry and I really wanted a salad.  I thought it was pricey for what we got.  The salads are 8.75 for small 10.55 for a large.   We ordered the small and left hungry.  Next time I will order a large.   

An assembly line type dining experience. Order a salad or broth from a list of combinations.  Then move down the line as they add measured ingredients.They ask you if you don't want something added and wil then leave it off.   Handy if you are a person who dislikes something listed as an ingredient.  You can also add side orders. I added what looked like roasted brussel sprouts.  Pay and tip at the end of line.  Everything else is self service.  Get your own drinks and bus your own table.  

 

 Southwest Chicken with Purple Rice.  I thought from the description it was going to be served over or have a side of rice.  When they finished I asked about the rice and was told it was in there. The rice was more like a garnish than a feature.

Side Dish: Brussel Sprouts

 Not really want I what I expected.  I am a big fan of roasted vegetables, but these were still very hard.  Maybe they were just marinated and not cooked?  




Fast food with a healthy twist.  Cafeteria style, you order and walk down the line as they toss things in a bowl.  Similar to a sub shop without the roll.  

It is possible to get a meal for minimum wage.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin's Nest, Pierrepont Manor

Park Bros. Bagels and Coffee, Potsdam