Moe's

 Stateway Plaza, Watertown

Rating 4.5

Eat in or take-out Moe's is one of my favorite assembly line style restaurants.

 Walking in your cheerfully greeted to "Welcome to Moe's".

 All orders include complimentary chips which means a trip to the salsa bar.

 Although I don't normally add beverages to the meal, and I am not a big soda person.  When I eat in I do tend to splurge on a soda. They have the machine with all kinds of crazy flavors, so it's fun to try the new options.

Ample indoor seating.


Almost all the options are well below minimum wage.



 As you proceed down the line they will make your order to your specifications.  I love beans, rice, and vegetables so I asked them to add a little bit of almost everything. They gladly comply.  My hefty burrito allowed me to have leftovers.



 The chips are always fresh and delicious.


If there's something you don't like, no problem because they're assembling it as you go, just ask them to skip it. 

Visiting prependemic, the lines could sometimes be long, but they always move quickly and we're well worth the wait.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin's Nest, Pierrepont Manor

Park Bros. Bagels and Coffee, Potsdam