Nonna Dina Pizzeria, Brownville

 Nice local pizzeria.  They do have some seating with counter service but the majority of the business seems to be take out and delivery.

We were in the area, had a coupon and hadn't eaten so it seemed like a good choice to just grab a quick pizza to go.  I went inside and ordered from the menu above the counter.  I told them before I ordered that I had a coupon for a half price large cheese pizza.  I asked if I could order extra toppings and pay the difference and she assured me I could.   I ordered the plain cheese.  I could do the math in my head 50% plus tax, but the amount that I was being asked to pay didn't add up even if I was being taxed on the whole order.   I questioned the woman because I thought maybe she had accidentally charged me for one of the toppings. She assured me she hadn't.  When I questioned her again about the math she explained to me the prices listed weren't there accurate prices.   I certainly understand in today's economy the need to raise prices, what I don't understand is why you wouldn't accurately post the prices in the store.  It was a plastic board with plastic letters that just push in. It's not like it was pre-printed and it would have been difficult to change.  Seems deceptive or best lazy not to post the accurate prices.








 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin's Nest, Pierrepont Manor

Park Bros. Bagels and Coffee, Potsdam