Kevin's, Pulaski

We found this little place heading north on route 11 just past Pulaski.  We were drawn in by the colorful flags that promised "Ice Cream".  It turned out to be an enjoyable stop.  Looking at the building it looks like a nice house with a small restaurant where the garage would be located.  Nestled between the house and the restaurant where a breeze way is expected is this charming area with a little ice cream stand.  What a clever pleasant use of space.

We had already had a large meal and were looking for a little sweet to top it off.  We asked the young lady about the sizes.  My instinct told me that I wanted a baby cone.  Based on her description I ordered two smalls. I should have gone with my instinct.  The small was more than I needed or wanted.  That being said it was very good. 

They also have picnic tables for those who prefer something more open.  

 I couldn't resist taking a peak in the restaurant, which had a matching charm.  This review only covers the ice cream stand since we didn't eat at the restaurant.  

 Looking at the menu almost everything is priced less than minimum wage.  We need to visit again.


 Rating 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin's Nest, Pierrepont Manor

Park Bros. Bagels and Coffee, Potsdam