Sweet Sally's, Public Square, Watertown, NY

I had the good fortune to stumble upon this little gem the day it opened.  The proprietor was clearly excited to be opened. 

 The smell of fresh paint was almost overwhelming but that just confirmed how new it all was. 

 The small space just cried out for small soda fountain style table and chairs.  I asked if they were on the way.  I was told sadly no, that having seating put them in a different category with the health department, so they had no plans to offer seating.  Happily  benches are available outside.  

I asked about the soft serve flavors.  The soft serve equipment had not arrived. 
 I went with the $2 kiddie size.  Delicious and the perfect size for a little treat.

 I am rating them 4, for potential.  I admire what they are trying to do for the downtown area.  Best of luck to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin's Nest, Pierrepont Manor

Park Bros. Bagels and Coffee, Potsdam