Popeyes, Watertown

 We visited about a month after they opened and they seemed to be in the training mode.  They looked like they had more staff than customers, it was past the dinner rush.  

 I thought it was very pricey for what we got.  I wanted dirty rice as a side, they didn't have it.  I ordered a combo box that came with a side and biscuit.  Checked the bag, no biscuit.  Asked about the biscuit, was told they only come with the come with the boxes.  "Yes, that's what I ordered."  I pointed to the giant poster.  Another women asked what the problem was and she said pointing to me "she wants a biscuit".  So I pointed to the poster.  Woman #2, said through gritted teeth, "just give her the biscuit." I wasn't sure which one of us she was annoyed with. Probably both. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin's Nest, Pierrepont Manor

Park Bros. Bagels and Coffee, Potsdam