Phillips Diner, Ogdensburg NY

 

We found this restaurant by chance and it's the exact type of restaurant I really wanted to love .  The classic American Diner is one of my favorites.  
 We arrived after the normal dinner hour, but well before closing.  The restaurant was almost empty.  

What I really liked, the prices were reasonable and many choices looked enticing.  We wanted basic comfort food and asked a few questions.  

 I don't know if it was the questions that set them off or just that we were new, but we could hear snide comments about the order, almost like were a burden to ask for dressing on the side.  Maybe they were just having a bad day.  

 It's not like I would never go back I just wouldn't rush back and probably would be hesitant to recommend it.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin's Nest, Pierrepont Manor

Park Bros. Bagels and Coffee, Potsdam