Wendy's, Watertown

 I still remember my first visit to a Wendy's. It seemed like a totally different fast food experience. The burger seemed massive compared to the typical fast food burger.

I remember the excitement when they finally opened one in my hometown.  Fast forward 4 decades, now it's one of many.  

It had been a long time since I visited. I just wanted a quick inexpensive snack.  They had been advertising a new flavor of Frosty so, I thought why not?  Rookie mistake I had coupons in the car and forgot to use them.  I ordered the strawberry Frosty and a small fry.  The frosty had a really fake taste and the fries were half the size of a cell phone.  It's not that I'll avoid Wendy's in the future it's just not something I would rush back for.  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin's Nest, Pierrepont Manor

Park Bros. Bagels and Coffee, Potsdam